Hello there! I’m excited to share the latest updates about my practice with you!
- IN-PERSON SESSIONS
- I am now seeing clients in the office on Mondays and Saturdays. I may add more days in the future. The office is located at 2816 Adams Avenue, which is where University Heights meets North Park (in San Diego).
- I’m now accepting most Aetna plans, most United Healthcare (UHC) plans, plus Oscar and Oxford insurances.
- If you have a PPO plan or out of network benefits, I am happy to provide you with a monthly super bill so that you can seek reimbursement from your insurance company. (Please check with your insurance regarding your policy benefits)
- You can also simply pay out of pocket for therapy, as many of my clients do. My current rate for a 55 min session is $195.
- TELEHEALTH SESSIONS
- I see clients online as well, which offers us more flexibility in scheduling. Some clients like having the option of both office visits and virtual sessions.
- ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
- As of now, I am accepting new clients. If you are interested in starting therapy, let’s talk! Click here to get in touch. We can start with a free 15 minute intro call. You can schedule directly online, or if you don’t see a time that works for you, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give me a call 619-552-2290 and we will work something out.
It is truly an honor to do what I do, to be invited into people’s lives and to be trusted with their pain, joy, and hope. I’m so lucky to be able to serve the queer community here in San Diego and all over California, as well as folks of all genders and orientations who are recovering from religion or religious harm. Thanks for reading!